How to Fix Cannot Login Origin "We're Sorry, But We're Having Some Technical Difficulties. Please Try Again Later."

Hello guys, after talking about NVIDIA GPU is Not Detected by PES 2021, now we are going to discuss about How to Fix Cannot Login Origin which it shows a short message like this "We're sorry, but we're having some technical difficulties. Please try again later." 

Cannot login Origin

I have been using Origin to play FIFA 20 for a while, there was no problem at all until a month ago I tried to login to my account and then that short message appeared and I could not even to log into my account and access my games :(. I looked up onto Google and I realized that this problem has been faced by many people too. So, I decided to make a little research on how to fix this Origin problem and here we are. I have done collecting four methods that you guys can try in order to fix cannot login Origin.

How to Fix Cannot Login Origin "We're Sorry, But We're Having Some Technical Difficulties. Please Try Again Later."

First Method

I found this first method on EA forum which was published by a Community Manager in the forum. In general, this method leads me to clear the Origin cache. I have followed this way but the problem seemed still appear in my case. But you can try this method, maybe it could work on your PC. You can read the full topic here in the forum.

Methods provided by the Community Manager


Second Method

You can try by using VPN. You can try many VPN to login into your Origin account. But again, in my case, this VPN things still didn't work. But maybe this method can be worked in your case.

Third Method

This third method was very unexpected for me. I found this method unintentionally on a Youtube comment. Someone recommends to try to login Origin with an ID instead of an email. I tried this way and guess it, yes, it was work at first. But after some days, the problem came back again to me :(

Fourth Method - Worked Very Well in My Case!

This last method worked to solve my problem. Do you want to know the method? :D. All you need to do is just update the Origin software to the newest one. Hahaha. You might not believe it but, yeah, that way has fixed my problem until now.

So that's all guys all the methods that I can give to you. I hope you can Fix Cannot Login Origin "We're Sorry, But We're Having Some Technical Difficulties. Please Try Again Later." with one of all those methods above. Let me know if this article useful for you. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url